ARID offer a full design service where our team are fully committed to delivering affordable, innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients.
We pride ourselves in listening to our clients needs and through collaborative working we aim to deliver a project that meets or exceeds their aspirations whilst working to budgetary, timescale and site-specific constraints.
When ARID was formed its fundamental ethos was to provide a flexible service that was tailored to the client’s needs, to achieve this we offer a wide range of design services including:
- Feasibility studies;
- Site surveys;
- Detail design for building regulation approval and construction;
- Interior and landscape design;
- On site design support;
- As built drawings.
Our team have extensive experience in delivering projects within the private and public sectors including:
- Residential – new build or extensions for individual clients, housing developments for developers or housing associations, property renovations including listed buildings;
- Commercial/Industrial – including shops, production facilities and offices;
- Education – internal refurbishment, extensions and new build;
- Public buildings – libraries, toilets and play areas;
- Leisure – hotels, sports centres and outdoor facilities.
Our team have extensive experience working on conservation projects, working closely with specialist subcontractors and local conservation officers to deliver projects of high quality including:
- Sympathetic renovations of period and listed properties;
- Extensions and new build developments within conservation areas;
- Dilapidation/Condition surveys of existing buildings.
Sustainable and Intelligent construction
ARID are fully committed to sustainable construction, we fully embrace the use of materials and systems that minimise the project’s environmental impact.
We also feel that buildings generally should be taking the next step in its evolution by embracing SMART technologies which we now take for granted in other areas of our lives.
These technologies can be used to:
- Manage energy and water consumption;
- Remote management of your building;
- Communication and entertainment systems;
We feel it is important to design for the future not for today.
Interiors & External Landscaping
It is important that buildings are designed for their function, so it is vital that we look at its interior and how the building will be used from the outset of the project. However good a building may look, if it cannot perform its function, it is poor architecture.
External landscaping has a vital role in the overall success of a project, from DDA compliant access to appropriate soft landscaping.
ARID offer complimentary support services in house or through our strategic partners including:
- Project Management;
- Self Build Support;
- CDM Principal Designer;
- BREEAM Assessors;
- Structural Engineer;
- Quantity Surveying;
- M&E Engineers.