ARID offer a full design service where our team are fully committed to delivering affordable, innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients.
We pride ourselves in listening to our clients needs and through collaborative working we aim to deliver a project that meets or exceeds their aspirations whilst working to budgetary, timescale and site specific constraints.
We offer our client several options when it comes to considering the procurement and construction of their project these include:
- Appointment of a principal contractor through a traditional tendering process;
- Negotiation with a pre-selected principal contractor;
- Alternatively we can manage and coordinate the construction process on site with subcontractors, this we have found has become very popular with clients who wish to be involved throughout the build process. This option is extremely cost effective especially for those who may wish to evolve internal finishes through the construction process.
Self Build Support
Over recent years clients have had the dream of building their own home or tackling major renovation works or extensions. They want to be ‘hands on’ through the process but hold back because they lack confidence to tackle it alone. ARID can offer full support throughout your self build project, we can guide you through the design and procurement process including:
- Locating available plots and conversion opportunities;
- Setting budgets;
- NHBC registration;
- Engaging sub-contractors;
- Programming and on site co-ordination through to completion.
ARID offer landlords and property owners a facilities management service, including:
- Dilapidation surveys;
- Planned maintenance assessments;
- Specifying and scheduling works;
- Coordination of the works on site this can include general maintenance to upgrades and refurbishment.
Sustainable and Intelligent construction
ARID can offer clients a ‘turn key’ solution, this is an alternative option to the traditional design and build, in this case we remain in control of the project through to its completion to an agreed price and programme.
ARID offer complimentary support services in house or through our strategic partners including:
- Project Management;
- BREEAM Assessors;
- Structural Engineer;
- Quantity Surveying;
- M&E Engineers.